Traditional Persian designs with a modern twist woven with high-quality wool make Akida a collection worth marveling at. With every inch knotted scrupulously by hand, the collection intertwines traditional floral motifs with distressed modern designs in calming earthy tones to create an artful mesh of poise and panache. When utilized in many rooms the hand-knotted wool rugs from the collection with their soft feel and luxurious look can harmonize various areas of your home, bringing your style together and fostering a sense of cohesiveness.
- 100% Wool
- Makt-04 - Ebony / White
- Hand Knotted
- Handmade In Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor Use Only
- Do Not Brush Or Scrub The Rug.
- Only Vacuum Clean It Periodically. Avoid Using Vacuum Beater Brush Mode
- If Spills Occur, Blot Immediately. Do Not Rub The Stain.
- Rotate Occasionally To Equalize Wear.
- Use Protectors Under The Legs Of Heavy Furniture To Avoid Flattening And Piling.
- If Thread Comes Out Do Not Pull The Yarn, Trim With Scissor.
- Periodic Professional Cleaning Recommended
(Please contact directly on WhatsApp/Instagram to place custom order.)