Terms & Conditions
By ordering from Curators Cart, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Curators Cart reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees (Rs.).
- We will not process your order until we receive full payment for the same.
All the products hosted at Curators Cart will be shipped using reputed courier services only
Shipping terms & conditions of the merchants selling at Curators Cart will apply once an order is placed and will be communicated to buyers over email
All products hosted at www.curatorscart.com are typically delivered within 5 weeks . In case of any delays, customers will be informed over phone and email for their consent and approval
- All sales are final.
- We will reproduce your order if we verify that we made an error..
- We request you to inform Curators Cart within 24 hours incase of any defects
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order within 5 business days
- We will initiate an absolute refund or replacement in case the product is damaged or defective
Liability for errors
We are not liable for errors committed by you during the course of personalizing a product. These errors, though not limited to, may be a result of the following: misspelling, bleeds, grammar, punctuation, or image resolution.
Artwork & Photographs
- By submitting an artwork or photograph for use in a custom product on Curators Cart, you certify that you have the right to use the artwork or photographs in your files.
- You agree not to upload any files consisting of the following: material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability; and any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
- We will refuse an order, which in our opinion is an infringement on the rights of a 3rd party. You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions.
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by Curators Cart to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
The customer will defend and hold Curators Cart harmless in any suit or court action brought against Curators Cart by others for alleged damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), liabilities or losses resulting from circumstances where Curators Cart, acting as the customer’s agent, uses copy, photographs, or illustrations that are believed by others to be degrading, libelous or harmful to their reputations, images, or standing in the community or which in the sole judgment of Curators Cart is an infringement on a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright belonging to others, or in a suit or court action brought against Curators Cart for actions of the customer's employees which may occur.
Cardholder Payment Liability
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Curators Cart and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of Curators Cart. You also certify that you own rights to or have a license to use the image(s) being reproduced as part of your order.
If you use this site to submit requests for or on behalf of a 3rd party (‘3rd Party’), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the 3rd Party of all terms applicable to all products or services acquired through this site, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each User using this Site for, or on behalf, of a 3rd Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the 3rd Party's or the User's failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described (above). The User is directly responsible for any Request submitted, including related fees, charges and performance obligations.
Your access to Curators Cart may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
The laws of India shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state's conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Gurgaon(Haryana, India) for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.