Banarasi Ji, who loves traveling and exploring new places and diverse cultures has named her Manchaha creation ‘Bhraman’ which is the Hindi word for ‘sightseeing and exploring’. The circular shape in the middle of the rug is a symbol of her husband’s motorcycle tire since she also loves going on bike rides. She has also woven plants on the rug which depicts her love for greenery and gardening. The colors in the rug are subtle which will compliment any space that already has a lot of colorful elements!
- 60%-Wool Yarn,30%-Silk Yarn,10%-Cotton Yarn
- Lub-6567 - Snow White / Snow White
- Hand Knotted
- Do Not Brush Or Scrub The Rug.
- Only Vacuum Clean It Periodically. Avoid Using Vacuum Beater Brush Mode
- If Spills Occur, Blot Immediately. Do Not Rub The Stain.
- Rotate Occasionally To Equalize Wear.
- Use Protectors Under The Legs Of Heavy Furniture To Avoid Flattening And Piling.
- If Thread Comes Out Do Not Pull The Yarn, Trim With Scissor.
- Periodic Professional Cleaning Recommended
(Please contact directly on WhatsApp/Instagram to place custom order.)